Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So it shall become.

Und es began mit einem ganz einfachen Blog.
Ich hab es mir immer wieder mal überlegt, so ein Blog zu erstellen.
Irgendwie hat es sich heute getan.
Nun steht er und ist bereit gefüllt zu werden und ich FREUE mich darauf!
Ich freue mich Gedanken, Freude, Frustrationen, Fragen, Inspirationen, Traüme und Fotos mit euch
zu teilen. Ein Ort, wo ich meine Gedanken tanzen lassen kann. =)


Ich hoffe, dass wirklich was daraus entstehen kann.
Come and dance with me through this world!

<3







English:
And it started with a simple blog.
I've always considered creating a blog. 
Somehow the day of creation was meant to be today.
Now my blog is ready to be filled and I am SO excited!
I excited to share with you, what I'm thinking, my joys, frustrations, questions, inspirations, dreams, and even pictures.

This blog shall be a place where I can let my thoughts dance. =)
I really hope that something wonderful will come out of it!

Come and dance with me through this world!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm officially your very first stogger (stalker blogger)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new blog! Thanks for sharing your thoughts... I'm looking forward to follow your blog!

    Lg. aus Dänemark

    ReplyDelete